Our Basic Situational Handgun Course covers:
- Handgun Safety
- 8 Fundamentals of Hand Gun Use
- Handgun Draw and Presentation
- Tactical Loading and Reloading Techniques
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Extensive Live Fire Drills
- Cleaning Your Weapon (Optional)
- and more
This course is up to 4 hours long with short breaks if necessary.
Please bring to your class:
- MN State ID
- Notebook and pen (If you wish to take notes)
- Appropriate outerwear if you choose to do the live fire outdoors. Live fire exercises can be done in our Indoor range as well.
- Jacket, hat, sunscreen, bug spray
- Firearm (Preferably your carry pistol with holster)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 1 MAG pouch (Highly Recommended)
- 150 rounds of ammunition (NEW in box – NO RELOADS)
- Range Bag (Recommended)
- Water Bottle (If Desired)
Must be 21, Must be able to stand for long periods. (30 to 40 minutes) No other prerequisites.
Class cost $125 / person
Click here to view our training calendar and register for a class