We will be starting another league on April 11th. Please let us know if you are interested. We will have a Basic, a Women’s only and an Advanced League. Pre-registrations are highly recommended.
Please Read all the information below. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
- Leagues are limited to hand guns ONLY. Must use same gun throughout the duration of the league.
- Open league includes Pistol caliber greater than a .22, up to .45. Open to Semi-auto and revolver.
- Iron (open) sights only. No optics, lasers, etc.
- 10 week running total points. Highest point score wins.
- League night is Tuesday, however League members may shoot Tue. Wed, or Thur. anytime up to 7pm.
- Days can be ‘made up’ 1 week prior to league day. Limited to “one week” in advance. If you choose not to make up a “missed day” we can enter an average score with a -15 point penalty.
- Must follow all range rules, violation of rules will result in disqualification without refund.
- $75 entry fee. Non-refundable after first week. This cost covers overhead, targets, employee pay, prizes and fun night!
- $15 per visit. Includes target(s) This cost covers range usage.
- Safety equipment is shooters responsibility
- Ammo (25rnds per week) and handgun are shooters responsibility
- Ask us about using one of our handguns for a fee
Setup for Basic and Women’s Leagues
- 10 rnds at 20ft – Both Hands
- 5 rnds at 15ft – One handed (must be able to shoot one-handed safely.)
- 10 rnds at 30ft – Both Hands
Setup for Advanced League
- 6 for 60, 6 rnds for 6 targets @ 29ft. Must hit each target once for full 60pts. If a target is missed, individual target points will be awarded. 2 hands
- 10 for 100. @ 25ft. Circles (targets)progressively get smaller. Can only hit each circle once. Each circle hit awards 10 points. 2 Hands
- 5 rounds at 15 ft. Normal target 1 hand – NON-Dominant hand.
- Any shots landing on a line will be awarded the higher point value.
- Highest total accumulated points after 10 weeks will be declared the winner. In case of a tie, shooters can decide, but must agree, to split winnings or do a shoot off. TBD later.
- Points will be totaled by a Forcier Firearms employee. Shooters are encouraged to assist in totaling their own score, if not they must accept the decision of the employee.
- Scores will be posted weekly on our Facebook page. Can also be emailed.
- Disputes will be properly discussed but decisions by Forcier Firearms will be final.
- Cash prizes will be awarded for the top 3 highest scores after 10 weeks.
- Others awards and prizes will also be awarded.
This is a Non-Sanctioned League. We are not associated with any Shooting leagues or national or local associations. There are no rankings involved. This is a “fun” league.